By the end of this course, you will be able to perform the following tasks using FrameMaker:
- Understand FrameMaker’s work area.
- Create documents using predefined templates.
- Create customized paragraph and character tags.
- Add content to documents.
- Use FrameMaker’s spell checker and thesaurus.
- Insert and customize tables.
- Create books and use numbering in them.
- Understand master pages and text flows in FrameMaker.
- Format text with paragraph tags and character tags.
- Import graphics and use anchor frames.
- Create and maintain cross-references.
- Generate a table of contents and an index.
- Edit and print a FrameMaker document.
Mastering FrameMaker is taught by Janet Underwood, an award-winning technical writer, instructor, and author of Introduction to Adobe FrameMaker 9 for Windows and Mastering the Basics (and more) of Adobe FrameMaker 10. Her latest FrameMaker book, Mastering Adobe FrameMaker (2017 Release) will be available soon.Her students applaud her knowledge of technical writing and her personalized approach to her subject matter.
The price for the course is $499.00 for 14 lessons that include practical assignments, quizzes, a certificate of completion, and personal instruction.
NOTE: You must have at least version 9 of Adobe FrameMaker software installed on your own computer to take this course. (More recent versions are preferred.) Please contact me if you have questions about this.
When you click the button below, your payment will be securely processed through PayPal. When PayPal notifies me that you’ve paid for the course, you are enrolled. Most major credit cards accepted.