In this course, you’ll learn how to use unstructured FrameMaker to write technical documents. Among other things, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Create document layouts and text flows using master pages.
- Modify and create paragraph and character tags.
- Insert and modify tables.
- Use FrameMaker’s graphics tools to create graphics.
- Modify imported graphics.
- Create Equations
- Use variables to save time.
- Use conditional text to single-source
- Create cross-references
- Build books that enable you to work with many different files.
- Generate tables of contents and indexes.
- Different ways to edit documents
- Publish using several popular methods.
- Design FrameMaker templates.
- And more!
If you’d like a more detail syllabus, please contact me.
The price for the course is $499.00 for 14 lessons that include practical assignments, quizzes, a certificate of completion, and personal instruction.
NOTE: You must have at least version 9 of Adobe FrameMaker software installed on your own computer to take this course. (More recent versions are preferred.) Please contact me if you have questions about this.
When you click the button below, your payment will be securely processed through PayPal. When PayPal notifies me that you’ve paid for the course, you are enrolled. Most major credit cards accepted.